The Business & IP Centre Nottingham are launching a new programme to help small businesses work out how they can survive and thrive during and beyond lockdown. They are offering 1:1 sessions plus a range of webinars for free thanks to the Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
If you are wondering how to take your business forward after lockdown, or need to change your model to suit the changing times, this "Reset. Restart" programme is designed to help explore how your business can survive and thrive.
These webinars include:
- From Start Up to Scale Up Funding Options – 17th June
- Getting your Business Online – 8th April, 1st July
- A2B Accelerator – 22nd April, 15th July
- Plan Your Post-Lockdown Recovery – 6th May, 29th July
- Digital Marketing & Social Media - 20th May, 12th August
- From Business Idea to Business Model – 3rd June
Businesses in Broxtowe can sign up here for 1:1 sessions and webinars here: https://www.nottinghamcitylibraries.co.uk/our-services/business-ip-centre-nottingham/