Reporting potholes via My Wiltshire.

You can use My Wiltshire to contact the council about issues in your area.

If you register for an account you will receive updates on the progress of your reports.  If you prefer not to register you can submit reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.

These are just some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire:

Highways and Street Scene issues
Environmental Enforcement
Trading Standards
Car parks
Weather emergencies
We continue to add services to My Wiltshire, so please look around the system to see what is new.

Please see attachement below on how to use My Wiltshire.


Attachment Size
How to use my Wiltshire 966.73 KB